SUPPORT THE CAUSE
Our community is in desperate need
of programs that facilitate
and foster children’s academic, cultural,
creative and social growth.
Due to increasing financial hardships parents
are forced to work more and spend less time
with their children.
As a result, oftentimes children are left home, unsupervised,
with nothing constructive to do but watch television,
play video games, overeat and/or participate in negative
activities in or outside of the home.
Financial support from people like you
will KEEP ENCORE ALIVE!
How the Performing Arts Benefits Children
A study by the Arts Education Partnership
shows that arts programs keep children in school.
Children who might otherwise lose interest or drop out
become enthusiastic learners.
Children who participate in the performing arts:
- are four times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement.
- are four times more likely to attend college.
- have higher math and reading scores, and have higher self-esteem.
- have higher self-esteem, are great problem solvers and have more confidence when speaking in public.
- embrace diversity and appreciate cultures different from their own.
- are better at following directions, are better
communicators and make better team players.
Encore Performing Arts Center Inc. is recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 organization. All contributions are tax deductible.